Labels

Saturday 28 December 2013

MONEY FOR ME, NOISE FOR YOU

I am still very sick today and I hope to sleep a little bit later than usual since today is a Saturday aNd I am not working. But I can't because yarl restaurant woke me up  from my deep sleep at 6.15 a.m. this morning WITH ITS LOUD AND DEAFENING KITCHEN HOOD NOISE. Luckily I am not suffering from cancer or yarl restaurant's boss would have sent me to my grave a long time ago. To make such a loud and deafening noise with the kitchen hood at 6.15 a.m.in the morning is simply horrendous when the entire neighbourhood is so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. But yesterday was even worse because yarl restaurant turned on the noisy kitchen hood at 5.40 a.m. in the morning. This clearly shows what kind of person yarl restaurant's boss is - SELFISH AND IRRESPONSIBLE, THINKING ONLY OF HIMSELF AND HIS PROFITS WHILST SACRFICING THE ENTIRE NEIGHBOURHOOD FOR HIS BUSINESS.

Each time the kitchen hood is turned on so loudly in the morning, it is as though yarl restaurant's boss is shouting "Hey, you fools, GET UP, GET UP, GET UP. I want to make big bucks today. I want to turn on my loud and deafening kitchen hood now because it cannot function properly without making loud and deafening noise so please leave your bedrooms immediately. I don't care how my kitchen hood noise is affecting you. I only want to do business and make lots of money. If you can't stand my kitchen hood noise, you can shift elsewhere. If you want to stay here, you must bear all the sufferings that my noise pollution program is causing you with fortitude. In this lawless cowboy town, I am the law and I can do what I want. Even the Kuala Lumpur City Hall people can't do anything to me. No one can do anything to me. I am in control here because I own a restaurant."

Why did I start this blog? I remember how Malala fought for the rights of a proper education for women in a country which denies such rights. And here I am fighting for the rights to a peaceful living in a country which denies such rights. As a citizen of Malaysia, I am suffering intensely from noise pollution and being subjected continuously to sleep deprivation (everyday day of my life) - a form of torture that is intended for war prisoners and criminals. Why must I suffer all these just because yarl restaurant's boss wants to make big bucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment