Labels

Sunday 10 November 2013

Kitchen Hood Noise Causing Tremors in My Brain

             
Last night I reluctantly visited a friend who is dying of cancer. I actually didn't want to go because, as I have said earlier, my every move is very much restricted by yarl restaurant's kitchen hood noise. And of course after the visit, I have to pay the price for it. Today, I suffer from dizziness due to lack of sleep again. I forced myself to do some paper work in my room and ended up with brain tremors. I just can't stay in the room because of the kitchen hood noise but where am I to go? The living room is a place for family gossips and TV programmes. I feel like vomiting and fainting. My entire being is vibrating. Just can't focus on my work. The kitchen hood noise has been going on non-stop from early morning (6.50 a.m.) until now when I edited this article (7.26 p.m.). More than 12 hours already! It is a miracle I am still alive after being tortured by the kitchen hood noise for so many months. This is already a great favor from yarl restaurant. If no one complaints, it would be opened much earlier than that. Just keep quiet for a few days and see what happens! Yarl restaurant will open earlier and earlier again each day and revert back to its old habit of opening at 5.20 a.m.

Those of you who enjoy watching football until the wee hours in the morning will know how is it like to be forbidden to do so because yarl restaurant wants to do business early in the morning and you must get up once the kitchen hood is turned on!

No comments:

Post a Comment