Labels

Saturday 5 April 2014

Any bacteria in the garbage bins near yarl restaurant?



In this picture, you can see the garbage bins near yarl restaurant. Click on the photo to enlarge it. You can see Yarl restaurant next to the second car. There is an arrow on top of the car pointing to yarl restaurant's noisy kitchen hood.

This morning, yarl restaurant's selfish and irresponsible boss turned on his loud and deafening kitchen hood at 5.57 a.m. As usual, after being wakened up by this loud and deafening noise, I can't sleep anymore even though I am extremely tired and sleepy. I worked until 10 p.m. last night and could only managed to sleep at midnight. With only 6 hours of sleep, my health is really deteriorating. Why start a blog and Facebook for yarl restaurant? Why write so many articles for yarl restaurant? Do you think I have nothing to do? I am the kind of person who does not even have the time to look at myself in the mirror. Then why spend so much time writing about yarl restaurant? The answer is: If the sufferings that yarl restaurant is causing my family are not so serious, we wouldn't take the trouble to do so many things. In fact, I should be sleeping now and not writing this article. I am very, very, very, very, very tired and sleepy now. But once yarl restaurant's noisy kitchen hood is turned on, it is no use trying to sleep by covering our ears with 2 pillows. The loud and deafening kitchen hood noise can still be heard clearly even if we press two pillows hard onto our ears. What should we do now after being wakened up by yarl restaurant? My children are now sleeping in the living room. My wife can't sleep anymore and she is cooking breakfast in the kitchen. As for me, what should I write today? Well, let me share my plight with the world through my writings. In actual fact, every article in this blog is written in great pain. Why is it so? I am yarl restaurant's noise pollution victim who is suffering from lack of sleep every day of my life and I find it very stressful. Having to endure loud and thunderous noise every moment of my life is the most painful experience for me. I have to endure loud and thunderous noise all the time and I can't even stay in my bedroom. It's just like being hell. Oh my God, how long will this hell last?

Today, let us take a look at the garbage bins near yarl restaurant and see what we can find in them! (Please take note that whatever I write is supported by evidence and the relevant documentation. I have many videos of yarl restaurant's kitchen hood making noise before 6 a.m. and at around midnight. They are not published because they are not properly taken but they can still be used as evidence. What I mean is these videos do not look that good and are quite shaky but I believe that my son will be able to take better videos in the future. I have also got many photos of yarl restaurant which I will publish in the future with my blog articles).

Now, let us come back to the garbage bins near yarl restaurant. What do we normally find in the garbage bins? Please take note that when the Alam Flora workers empty the bins, they do not wash them and there are many decaying leftovers sticking to the bins for goodness knows how long. Results from the study by researchers at one of the world's leading waste management centres showed that garbage bins could be a breeding ground for a host of bacteria associated with some of the most devastating stomach bugs including salmonella, e.coli, legionella, clostridium and deadly listeria. The truth is there are many garbage bins near yarl restaurant and the workers of this restaurant like to prepare food outside the kitchen (probably because the kitchen is too small to accommodate the table that they use to prepare food). Just imagine what will happen when foods are prepared on the same lane where the garbage bins are and that these garbage bins are near to yarl restaurant!

Rotting food also proved a fertile breeding ground for flies. With so many garbage bins, the presence of flies is inevitable in this rubbish lane where yarl restaurant's kitchen is located (as aforementioned, the table that yarl restaurant's workers use to prepare food is put outside the kitchen which is near to the garbage bins).

It is also found that the risk to human health became an issue when the householder did not use bin bags or when bags split, exposing contents to vermin, such as rats, and flies. The are many scavengers making a living on this lane who would tear up the garbage bags to find out what they can get out of them. That's why there are so many big, fat, black rats running all over the place!

And of course the levels of bacteria and fungal spores produced by decaying waste are certainly higher in streets with lots of garbage bins. This is the lane where yarl restaurant's foods are prepared! More at When dirty foods are OK for Malaysians.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment