Labels

Sunday 8 June 2014

IS YARL RESTAURANT'S WORKER PISSING INTO THE DRAIN?


The above video was taken on 5 June 2014 at around 11.00 p.m. when yarl restaurant was still making loud and thunderous noise with its noisy kitchen hood. This video can also be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v88kE28K6Uk&feature=youtu.be. That night, yarl restaurant made noise with its kitchen hood until 11.15 p.m., forbidding my neighbour's baby to sleep.  In fact, those who suffer most from yarl restaurant's noise pollution program are the old folks and young children as they need to sleep early and they don't need to get up so early (particularly on a Sunday morning). Why should they suffer for the sake of this dirty restaurant? But what else can they do other than suffer in silence since there isn't any laws in Malaysia that can protect them? Even the Kuala Lumpur City Hall is trying to cover up for yarl restaurant by telling lots of fishy lies. Where can Malaysians who are being oppressed day and night but cannot do anything about it go to for help? Even their MPs cannot help them. The articles in this blog are intended to be a silent retaliation on the part of yarl restaurant's 'voiceless' victims. We can only hope that the members of the public would get to read this and help us to boycott yarl restaurant's air and noise pollution program. Please remember that for every bit of food that you eat at yarl restaurant, you are causing us a lot of sufferings. Once yarl restaurant turns on its loud and thunderous kitchen hood early in the morning, it will not turn it off again until late at night and sometimes even at midnight if people still come to eat at that hour. Yarl restaurant is not afraid of the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) because DBKL's Thilagenthiran a/l Somasundram is telling a lot of fishy lies and doing lots of fishy things to cover up for yarl restaurant. (Please click here to find out who Thilagenthiran a/l Somasundram is). There is only thing which yarl restaurant fears i.e. no business!

This Sunday morning, yarl restaurant turned on its loud and thunderous kitchen hood and chased us out of our bedroom at 6.15 a.m. whilst we were  still in our deep sleep. Since I cannot sleep anymore even though I am still sleepy and tired now, I have no choice but to sit in front of my computer again and write another article about yarl restaurant. For 3 days, I have been wondering whether I should post this video online. What is so special about this video? Well, can you see someone pissing into the drain? By turning on its loud and thunderous kitchen hood to chase me out of my bedroom at 6.15 a.m. this morning, yarl restaurant is actually telling me that it's time I post this video. Pissing is a very personal matter but pissing on the streets is a shameful thing to do and it's no use trying to conceal this shameful thing for yarl restaurant. Let the members of the public know how what yarl restaurant really is. When I posted the article entitled Shit in Your Food, I did mention restaurant workers pissing into the drain. It was actually yarl restaurant's workers who gave me the idea about pissing into the drain because I have seen them doing it many times but I dared not be specific because I had no proof. That was why I only made a general statement about restaurant workers pissing into the drain without naming any restaurant. But now the video above clearly explains more than I could ever explain. Just to be fair to the guy in this video - he is not the only one doing it.

The fact that yarl restaurant's workers also piss in this outdoor kitchen where they prepare their foods clearly shows that they don't care much about food hygiene. Have you seen restaurant workers preparing foods and pissing in the same place? Yarl restaurant's workers have proven that they can prepare food and piss in the same place as the video above clearly shows. The sight of yarl restaurant's outdoor kitchen with its workers preparing foods and pissing in the same place really makes me vomit each time I look out of my window. Wonder how people could still eat there? (Please take note that whatever I posted in this blog is supported by strong evidence. As a former law student, I know very well that whatever I post in the internet must be true and genuine. That's why I waited for so long to tell this pissing story. I won't write or say anything until I have found evidence to support my allegations).

Below are some of the latest photos of yarl restaurant that I would like to share with my readers. To view more exotic photos of yarl restaurant, you can click here. To read about how yarl restaurant is helping to transmit the bird flu virus through its crow infested outdoor kitchen, please click here. Oh my God! Why must we suffer so much for the sake of this dirty restaurant?
yarl restaurant on 4 June 2014 at 8.00 a.m.
 
yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 11.00 p.m. Can you see yarl restaurant's worker pissing into the drain in this photo? I first tried to snap this photo but goodness knows why the flash did not work at that instant. That was why I proceeded to take a video of this pissing guy instead.
 
yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 8.00 a.m.
  
yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.

yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.
 
yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.

yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.

yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.

yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.

yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.

yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.

 yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 10.00 a.m.
 
yarl restaurant on 5 June 2014 at 12.00 noon
 
 yarl restaurant on 6 June 2014 at 8.00 a.m.
 
yarl restaurant on 6 June 2014 at 8.00 a.m.
 
 yarl restaurant on 6 June 2014 at 8.00 a.m.

yarl restaurant on 6 June 2014 at 8.00 a.m.
 
yarl restaurant on 6 June 2014 at 9.00 a.m.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment